Wednesday 17 October 2012

Singapore Plan cancelled

My plan to visit Singapore social welfare centres has forced to be cancelled. I'd actually planned to go by this weekend but unfortunately most of them replied and rejected my request to visit their homes.
These are some of their replies:
1.Dear Vivian
With reference to your below email, we regret to inform you that we are unable to facilitate your request.
 Thanks 

2.Dear Vivian,
You can get to know about the Melrose home on our website.  www.xxxxxxx
 The data in the website is already comprehensive and you may not need to make a trip.

3.Hi Vivian 
Regret that we have to decline your request, as we have restriction on visit to the Home.

4. Hi Vivian, 
I have checked with the management and unfortunately, we are unable to host your request.



Anyhow, there is one who reply to welcome me to visit their home but there is no point travelling so far just to visit one home, so I have decided to cancel my plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment